Hue Citadel by night is one of the interesting that you must explore when traveling to Hue city.
As you know, Hue was the capital city of the last Dynasty in Vietnam from 1802 to 1945. In 143 years, the Nguyen Dynasty had been building a lot of fabulous monuments with high-quality architecture value.
Among them, Hue Imperial Citadel is the unique and most beautiful one. Explore the Hue Citadel by night surely a great experience to admire the ancient beauty as well as hunting a lot of wonderful photos.
EXPLORE HUE IMPERIAL CITADEL BY NIGHT
Hoi An Private Car is delighted to inform the latest news for tourists who have a tendency to visit Hue. Hue city is a famous destination that owns a lot of tourist attractions such as Hue Citadel, Khai Dinh Tomb, Tu Duc Tomb, Thien Mu Pagoda, etc.
It is considered that you would not really visit Hue if you miss Hue Citadel, the residence and working place of 13 emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. With its unique architecture, Hue Citadel is eye-catching hundreds of tourists coming each month.
In 2017, “Hue Citadel by night” officially opened by Hue Monument Conservation Centre from 22-Apr-2017 to 15-Sep-2017 (19:00 – 22:00). It aims to make a highlight point on the Central Vietnam Heritage Journey.
These are programs taken place on “Hue Citadel by night” that you would be definitely excited about:
- Enjoying the wonderful views by night on Hue Citadel including Ngo Mon Gate, Trung Dao Bridge, Thai Dich Lake, Dien Tho Palace, etc.
- Spending time with Imperial Palace Ceremony in classic music
- Getting new experience with Special Music Performance that you can learn more about royal activities.
- Contemplating Hue’s culture through Attractive Exhibition focused on 5 World Heritage Sites in Hue.
- Exploring Traditional Occupations in Hue in accordance with service activities.
Moreover, you should not ignore Hoian Private Car when visiting Hue. Hoian Private Car managed by Culture Pham Travel can support you perfectly in Hue with a variety of trips such as Hue City Tour, Hue City Group Tour, Hue Street Food Tour, etc.
Contact us right now to have more recommendations.