Hoian Private Car is delighted to give the latest news for tourists who have a tendency to visit Hue. Hue is actually a imperial city which owns a lot of tourist attractions such as Hue Citadel, Khai Dinh Tomb, Tu Duc Tomb, Thien Mu Pagoda, etc.
It is considered that you would not really visit Hue if you miss Hue Citadel where used to be the living and working place of 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty. With its unique architecture, Hue Citadel is eye-catching hundreds of tourist coming each month.
In 2017, “Hue Citadel by night” will be officially opened by Hue Imperial Relics Conservation Centre from 22-Apr-2017 to 15-Sep-2017 (19:00 – 22:00). It aims to make a highlight point on the Central Vietnam Heritage Journey.
These are programs taken place on “Hue Citadel by night” that you would be definitely excited:
- Enjoying the wonderful views by night on Hue Citadel including Ngo Mon Gate, Trung Dao Bridge, Thai Dich Lake, Dien Tho Palace, etc.
- Spending time with Imperial Palace Ceremony in classic music
- Getting new experience with Special Music Performance that you can learn more about royal activities.
- Contemplating Hue’s culture through Attractive Exhibition focused on 5 World Heritage Sites in Hue.
- Exploring Traditional Occupations in Hue in accordance with service activities.
Moreover, you should not ignore Hoian Private Car when visiting Hue. Hoian Private Car managed by Hoi An Locals can support you perfectly in Hue with a variety of trips such as Hue City Tour, Hue Group Tours, Hue to Danang Airport by private car, etc.
Contact us right now to have more recommendations.