Tour code: HOICAR02
Tour style: Private car tour with driver
Duration: 6 hours (approx.)
Starting: As your request, we suggest time pick up is at 9:00am
End trip: Around 3:00pm
Time to go: Round year
Pick up: Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
Drop off: Drop off your hotel in Hue city center
– Stop at Marble Mountains
– Hai Van Pass
– Lang Co beach
– Lap An Lagoon
Who is the top car rental in Hoi An? Are you looking for a reliable Hoi An Tour Operator who can arrange private car with driver for transfer to Hue from Hoi An? Check it out with Hoi An Private Car Company managed by Vietnam Locals Travel and Transport. Their branch office is at 494 Hai Ba Trung Str., Hoi An old town, and Vietnam. But no need come to their sales office for booking private car, just WhatsApp or email them on hotline, their team will response in few seconds. Let them know which places you want to stop for sightseeing on the way.
Which are places we often stop for car tour to Hue from Hoi An? They often stop at Marble Mountains, Lady Buddha (known as Linh Ung Pagoda), My Khe beach, Golden Bridge in Bana Hills, My Son holly land, Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach, Bach Ma village, Bach Ma National Park, Lap An lagoon or Hue sightseeing with Hue Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Tomb of Khai Dinh King, Tomb of Tu Duc King… Please note that some stops will be surcharged, price surcharge depends on type of car. They will suggest you a perfect plan where should stop on the way from Hoi An to Hue day trip by private car.
How long does it take from Hoi An to Hue? The distance between Hue and Hoi An is around 145km. (around 87 miles) Private car tour from Hoi An to Hue non-stop it takes around 4 hours driving by private car with driver. But your car tour will stop some place for sightseeing on the way sometime extra 2 hours or 3 hours or more. It depends on how long you want to stop for each stop on the way to Hue from Hoi An.
Hoi An to Hue by private car transfer with basic English speaking driver is really common day tour in Central Vietnam. Hoi An Private Car is one of the first Local Tour Operators organizing private transport service with basic English speaking driver. We will bring you an excellent experience trip surely with free Wifi, mineral water during your tour.
From a travel show by Top Gear broadcast on BBC since 2008, the journey Hoi An to Hue has been become extremely famous. It attracts the most travelers using private car transfer from Hoi An to Hue. Specially stop at the Summit of Hai Van Pass – Sea Cloudy Pass for taking stunning photos on sunset moment.
How to book Private Car from Hoi An to Hue? Please advise us or fill your booking form request at the end of this tour with your hotel pick up in Hoi An, your hotel for drop off in Hue city, and advise us know which place you want to stop between Hoi An and Hue, time pick up… our team will send you our service voucher and link payment to confirm your booking as our terms and conditions.
Hoi An Private Car‘s driver pick up you at your lobby hotel then transfer to your hotel in Hue city. The first stopping is at the Marble Mountains where you can see some marble factories and see their art working. We then have a chance to see Da Nang Beach known as My Khe Beach – one of the most beautiful and famous beach in Vietnam. If you would like to enjoy with swimming, please let us know and remember to bring the towels with your own. Of course, you will have to skip other places for stop on the way due to not enough time.
For anyone love history, the next stopping is Cham museum where displayed the exhibitions of Cham people. The Cham museum in Da Nang has incomparably the best collection anywhere of Cham materials, mostly sculptures. You spend around 30 mins for learning about Cham’s culture and admire their treasure of Cham’s statues system. If you are not interested in it, we can skip it for other stop.
After that, we drive around 28km to the Sea Cloudy Pass known as Hai Van Pass – One of the highest pass in the country. It’s border between Hue city and Da Nang city. It’s one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam. Sea cloud pass is the last spur of the Truong Son Range that reaches to the sea, sightseeing in Vietnam. You have around 15 minutes for walk up the top of Hai Van pass for taking photo of Hai Van gate, taking photos at the Bunkers from US or French Army.
Next stop from end of Hai Van pass is Lang Co bay which lies on the most beautiful curve of the “S” where you can be the first to see sunrise in Vietnam. From here we stop for take photo of Lang Co bay overview, if we are lucky, we can take photo the Lang Co bay with Vietnam Train passing by. Lang Co beach attracts visitors by its wild beauty with white sand and blue sea.
Last destination for stop is at Lap An lagoon where you can take a short walk around the lagoon the see local life of the fisherman. There is oyster village in Lap An lagoon. It is known as Diep Son in Nha Trang with special sand cover by the lagoon two side.
From here, if you would like to have lunch, please ask our driver to stop for fresh seafood or note with our driver choosing the best price, good local food then our team can meet your need. Some top local seafood restaurant in Lap An lagoon you can choose: Be Than restaurant, Viet Pearl Restaurant, Lang Chai Lang Co seafood restaurant…
Arrive at your hotel in Hue at mid-afternoon, driver will take group photo with you to keep a great memory trip then say goodbye and see you again. End trip in Hue city. You can refer this transfer option for new road, new experience or car from Hue to Hoian.
HOI AN DA NANG HUE ENTRANCE FEES INFO
– Marble Mountains: 40,000vnd/pax
– Am Phu cave: 40,000vnd/pax
– Elevator at Marble Mountains: 15,000vnd/pax
– Cham Museum: 60,000vnd/pax
– Elephant Spring – Suoi Voi: 20,000vnd/pax
– Thanh Toan Museum and village: 20,000vnd/pax
– Bach Ma national park: 60,000vnd/pax
– Bach Ma village: 150,000vnd/pax
– Golden Bridge in Bana hills: 750,000vnd/pax
– Buffet lunch at Ba Na hills: 220,000vnd/pax
– My Son: 150,000vnd/pax
– Hue citadel: 150,000vnd/pax (Will be increasing in 2020)
– Tomb of Tu Duc king: 100,000vnd/pax
– Tomb of Khai Dinh king: 100,000vnd/pax
– Other places not listed here for this trip it means FREE.
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving
– If you need English speaking tour guide surcharge 35usd.
– Please wear sport shoes if you stop at Marble Mountains.
– Bring anti-insect cream if you want to stop at Elephant Springs – Suoi Voi.
– Surcharge will be applied if drop off at Ana Manada Resort, Hue Pilgrimage Village, Tam Tinh Vien homestay, Hue Eco lodge Resort, Louis Beach Bar…
– Cancellation made two days prior to departure free of charge.
– Cancellation made one day prior to departure is 50% charge of total booking (Within 24 hours).
– Cancellation made 12 hours prior to departure is 70% charge of total booking
– Cancellation made within 12 hours or no show is 100% charge of total booking
Google Maps Details:
PRICE PER CAR PER GROUP
(Max 3 persons)
~ 59 USD
|Max – 2|
(Max 4 persons)
~ 69 USD
|Max – 3|
(Max 8 persons)
~ 85 USD
|Max – 6|
– A/C and seat belt private car from Hoi An to Hue
– Basic English speaking driver
– Free wifi in car, baby car seat available as on request
– Bottled mineral water, petrol, road tolls & parking fees
– Door to door transport service (surcharge applied if your hotel drop off is not in city center)
– Visiting entrance fees
– Food & beverage
– English speaking tour guide
– Other surcharge stops listed on our tour
– Personal expenses for meals, shopping, and drinks
– Gratuities tips for driver or tour guide. (Recommended) See our tips guideline.
Choose more transfer services you may interest…
1. Private Car Hue to Hoian
2. Private Car Hoian to Phong Nha
3. Private Car Hoian to Da Nang
4. Private Car Hoi an to My Son
5. Private Car Hoian to My Lai
6. Private Car Hoian to Nha Trang
Please fill the form then submit your request! Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest. Urgent contact us at Whatsapp +847 75 35 35 75.