Hue to My Son Sanctuary private car transfer service brings you a pleasant trip to Da Nang or Hoi An with fascinating stops en route. Our modern cars and English-speaking drivers will take you through Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Bay, Hai Van Pass, and especially My Son Sanctuary before reaching Danang or Hoian.
The Hue to My Son Sanctuary distance is around 127 kilometers, which will take around 4 hours to go straight by car. Moreover, after visiting My Son, you will spend another hour to arrive at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An. See the following Hue-My Son-Hoi An map for details.
Upon your arrival at Da Nang or Hoi An, you must be interested in joining some tours around the cities. To take thorough care of your trip, we provide exciting Da Nang tours and Hoi An tours, such as:
- Golden Bridge Sunrise Tour – from 70 USD/pax
- Da Nang Night Tour – from 33 USD/pax
- Jeep Tour To Monkey Mountain – 152 USD/pax
- Cham Island Snorkeling Tour – from 71 USD/pax
- Hoi An Vespa Tour – 89 USD/pax
- Cam Kim Island Discovery – 28 USD/pax
HUE TO MY SON SANCTUARY BY PRIVATE CAR
Many travelers prefer private car service by Hoi An Private Car as we let them decide on dates, pickup times, and locations, and offer them door-to-door transfers. Similarly, when traveling with us, you choose a departure time and our driver will come to your hotel in Hue City to pick you up.
The driver will carry your luggage and remind you of your passports to ensure you forget nothing before taking off from the hotel. Then, you leave Hue for Da Nang or Hoi An. On the way, you will drop by stunning landscapes, such as:
Lap An Lagoon
Lap An Lagoon offers travelers an 800-hectare waterbody extended to the faraway horizon of Bach Ma Mountain. This brackish lagoon looks like a vast mirror decorated with white sand beaches in the middle, a rustic fishing village, and a rich ecosystem.
Fresh seafood from the lagoon and Vietnamese coffee are served in a restaurant here. Thus, it’s a perfect place for you to take a break, have a meal, go to the toilet, and take pictures before continuing the trip.
Lang Co Bay
Moreover, you will have a wonderful panoramic view with the stop at Lang Co Bay. Our seasoned driver will choose a vantage point to drop by so that you can take in all the gorgeous beauty of this world-class bay.
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass, or Ocean Cloud Pass, will be a real treat for those who enjoy a fair adventure and breathtaking nature. Meandering along the majestic Annamite Range, the rugged pass leads trippers to the layers of mist enveloping around.
Its awesome scenery of mountains, clouds, and ocean will come as a surprise for many. Again, our driver will drop by a good spot for you to take pictures.
My Son Sanctuary
The final stop will be My Son Sanctuary, where you will see valuable ruins of the once-thriving kingdom Champa. As a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1999, My Son Holy Land appears inviting to visitors with ancient houses and Hindu temples.
Its sophisticated carvings and religious architecture will give you a close gaze at the Champa civilization and culture.
Eventually, our driver will drop you off right at your requested hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An. He will help you with the luggage and make sure you do not forget anything before saying goodbye. After all, your trip from Hue to My Son Sanctuary by private car stops here. Hoi An Private Car hopes to be a companion on your Vietnam visit.
- My Son Sanctuary entrance fee is 150,000 VND/person (6 USD). Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Bay and Hai Van Pass cost nothing to visit.
- The expected visit time will be 30 minutes for Lap An Lagoon, 10 minutes for Lang Co Bay, 30 minutes for Hai Van Pass, and 2 hours for My Son Sanctuary.
- You are free to choose any departure time but an early start is highly recommended.
- All attractions close at 5 PM. Please consider this when deciding on your departure time.
- Lap An Lagoon has the best Vietnamese coffee, wonderful views, and fresh oysters and seafood, which is suitable for lunch.
- You should expect Lap An Lagoon and Hai Van Pass to have many tourists and vendors, as these are popular points of interest.
- Our driver can NOT act as a tour guide who can tell you in detail and accompany you to the attractions. If you need a tour guide, we can arrange one at good fees.
Good Reasons To Choose Us
- We supply first-rate private transport with English-speaking drivers and door-to-door on-request transfers.
- Customer support experts are online 24/7 via WhatsApp at +84349825119 to give you immediate responses.
- Our air-con private car is clean and modern, promising you a comfortable journey from Hue to My Son Sanctuary.
- Drivers can speak basic English, have much experience, and combine good customer care skills.
- We offer customers good deals and reasonable prices and guarantee a service without hidden costs.
|Max Pax||3 pax – 2 luggage||4 pax – 4 luggage||10 pax – 10 luggage|
|Price/ Car||2,200,000 VND||2,400,000 VND||3,100,000 VND|
- Door-to-door private car
- Basic English-speaking driver
- Tolls, parking fees, gasoline
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- The price is per car, not per person.