Phong Nha Cave kayak tour is a very new tour planned by the Culture Pham Travel team to provide tourists with the best experience. When booking this tour, you will have a chance to explore Phong Nha Cave interestingly, by kayaks. This is an incredible time for you to admire the beauty of Phong Nha Caves through the underground river and stunning landscapes.
CONQUER PHONG NHA CAVE KAYAK TOUR
You may be interested in our Phong Nha caves tour and transfer such as Ma Da and Abandoned Valleys 2 Days 1 Night, or Hue to Paradise Cave by private car.
Phong Nha Cave Introduction
Belonging to Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, Vietnam, Phong Nha Cave is known as a World Natural Heritage recognized by UNESCO. It is situated in Son Trach commune, Bo Trach district, Quang Binh province. Moreover, it is about 45 kilometers from Northeast Dong Hoi City.
Plus, Phong Nha Cave is 7,729 meters in length and it is divided into two areas: water caves and dry caves. The cave is a large recourse of 12 main caves having different branches, 14 grottoes, and a 13,969 m underground river. Besides, it also possesses a big mouth with 20-25m wide, 10m high, and 83m deep.
Additionally, there are thousands of stalactites in distinguished shapes. All of them are gorgeous, twinkling, and bring mysterious vibes. Next, you do not need to worry about safety too much on the way because the cave is equipped with modern electric infrastructure, especially an LED light system inside the cave.
Taking advantage of it, the cave’s appearance has become more stunning than ever because of the LED light system. Hence, many tourists are very surprised when they witnessed the twinkling beauty of Phong Nha Cave.
Mention Kayaking inside Phong Nha Cave, it is an amazing experience for tourists, especially adventurous people. We will kayak throughout the subterranean river cave. Obviously, you will receive lighting and specialist equipment to support the journey. You also can admire beautiful stalactite systems.
Most importantly, in 1997, the British Royal Cave Association informed that the Phong Nha Cave contains 7 Highlights Global criteria:
- The longest wet cave;
- The highest and largest entrance of the cave;
- The most magnificent and miraculous stalactites;
- The most beautiful underground river;
- The cave with a high and large dry cave;
- The largest and most beautiful sandy banks and reefs;
- The most beautiful underground lake.
Detailed Time Plan
- 08:00 AM: The English – speaking driver and an international tour guide will come and pick you up at your location in Phong Nha town. It can be your hotel or homestay.
- 08:30 AM: Our driver will transfer you to the Phong Nha town area and get be ready to experience conquer 4.5km of Phong Nha Cave.
- 09:00 AM: Our tour guide will share with you some Phong Nha Cave information and show you how to control and paddle the kayaks. To be safe in our Phong Nha Kayaking Tours, you should practice first in front of the mouth of Phong Nha cave. Then, it’s time for us to begin our kayak tour and go through the first 3km to the Phong Nha cave in the very dark space.
- 11:00 AM: Let’s stop to kayak and start to hike in the cave for about 1.5km!
- 1:00 PM: You will get to the underground lake and you are allowed to swim in the dark cave.
- 1:30 PM: This is lunch time and plans a smally picnic party outside the cave.
- 2:00 PM: Then, we will use our well-prepared equipment and kayak to discover the stunning grottoes.
- 3:00 PM: Finally, our team will bring you back to Phong Nha. The conquer 4.5KM Phong Nha Cave by Kayak ends.
In conclusion, Hoi An Priavte Car has just share Phong Nha Cave Expedition 4.5 Km By Kayak with you. We hope that you will have the happiest memories when booking our tour.
- English speaking guide
- Picnic lunch
- Phong Nha entrance fee
- Boat and kayak
- Caving types of equipment.
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide/ driver
- Pregnant women over 3 months will not be allowed for your safety.
Children from 1.3m and up can join the tour.
Price: 1,700,000 VND/Pax = 73 USD/Pax
You must be logged in to post a comment.