If you are wasting time to find out the best way to get visa to Vietnam, Hoian Private Car service can be your reference.
At the moment, Vietnam Government is welcoming more than 76 nationalities with exemption of entry visa to Vietnam.
So what do you need to send to Vietnam Government to get Vietnam Entry Visa? How long does it take? How much for Vietnam Tourism Visa? These are popular questions make most of travelers worry before planing a tour to Vietnam.
Nowadays, there has never been easier to make a Vietnam Visa. The best way to get Vietnam Visa is get Vietnam Visa Invitation first then receive the Visa as on arrival date at the Airport and pay the fee.
Cost for Vietnam Visa for 1 month – single entry is USD$45, multi entry is USD$65 these fees pay directly at Immigration at the International Airport in Ha Noi capital (Noi Bai Airport), Hue Imperial city (Phu Bai Airport), Danang city (Danang Airport), Nha Trang (Cam Ranh Airport), Ho Chi Minh or Saigon city (Tan Son Nhat Airport), Phu Quoc (Phu Quoc Airport).
If you would like to make Vietnam Visa Invitation with Hoi An Private Car Team please follow the process then you can get Visa Invitation within 2 days:
1. Please send us your passport scan
2. Type of Visa Entry: 1 month single or multiplies entry
3. Airport arrival in Vietnam
4. Date of arrival
5. Vietnam Visa Fee for 1 month single entry: 12usd per person.
6. Within 2-3 days we will send back to you Invitation Visa Letter.
7. Please print it out before arrival at Vietnam Airport
8. Pay directly at Immigration Department at Airport: USD$45 for 1 month single entry, USD$65 for 1 month multiple entry visa.
9. Get visa sticker and enjoy your Holiday in Vietnam.
Wish you have a great trip in Vietnam.